This document is provided by Pacific Medical Training to explain the process of receiving AANA credit for our courses.
Take the course
Complete course with ANCC credits
- When you have completed the course, please click the `COURSE EVALUATION` button. The first question is ANCC/AMA/ADA/ACPE. Please select `ANCC` credit and you will complete the standard ANCC evaluation.
- After the evaluation, you will receive an ANCC certificate. Please save this ANCC certificate and your provider card to your computer.
Complete the AANA Nonprior Approval Form
Submit Form to ANCC
- Submit this form to dlamitz\@aana.com and then print the form and include a
check for \$30 fee payable to ANCC to:
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- ATTN: Continuing Education
- 222 South Prospect Avenue
- Park Ridge, Illinois 60068-4001
Wait for Confirmation
- ANCC will quickly send you email confirmation. The course will be added to your
CE Transcript. This is:
- ACLS -- 8 credits
- PALS -- 8 credits
- BLS -- 8 credits
- Bloodborne Pathogens -- 1 credit
- Below is a live example from one of our students of what this will look like.
You will see the full number of credits, date, and a course description and
company that is manually entered in by AANA. The location may be different based
on your actual location, but this is immaterial.