Pacific Medical Training provides medical certification (CPR, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support) and job preparation (pharmacy, cardiac technician, EKG) courses with world-class delivery.
Following are unique capabilities of our company that neither the American Heart Association nor any other competitor provides:
- Inclusivity -- our products are fully compatible with screen readers, braille displays and speech-based assistive technology.
- Satisfies FAR Section 508 requirements
- Required by FAR 7.103(q), FAR 11.002(f), FAR 12.202(d), FAR 10.001(a)(3)(vii), FAR 39.203(a)
- At the forefront of science -- we use the highest standards of evidential-based learning.
- We are the first company to publish CPR and ACLS courses based on the 2015 ILCOR guidelines. When our courses were published, the rest of the world was still teaching outdated guidelines.
- Innovative product experiences -- we are not afraid to be creative, and better!
- Our courses work on every internet-capable device currently for sale. We don't understand why, but nurses love to buy our course and study on the train using a brand new iPhone. More power to them!
- We provide the strongest and most accountable documentation (handwritten, signed by teacher) for in-person skill testing.
- We continuously improve and solicit feedback from customers.
Classifications, contracting, business certification
Pacific Medical Training is registered with DUNS number 079543205. We are registered with the DLA and our CAGE code is available on request. We do not have facility classification, but our employees are cleared up to DoD SECRET level.
NAICS codes: 611430, 611430, 611710, 923110. Registered SBA and meets size standard for all these NAICS.
PSC codes: U001, U002, U004, U006, U008, U009, U099.
Contract vehicles: we are registered on SAM and also accept p-card purchases.
Teaming agreements: we are open to mentor-protege and joint venture opportunities.
Pacific Medical Training has been in operation since 2008. Our other brands have been in business since 1997. Our company is licensed and insured in Pennsylvania.
Relevant past performance references in the private sector are available on request.
We have earned the trust of our more than 30,000-strong student roster. (Figure updated Jan 2017.)
We sell products that are accredited or reviewed and accepted throught the following well known organizations. See full details on our accreditations page.
- American Medical Association (AMA PRA Category 1 Credit&trademark;)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Dental Association
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- Commission On Accreditation For Pre-Hospital Education
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- FL Department of Health / Anesthesiology Assistants
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Program manager / POC
3103 Philmont Ave, Ste 308, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
See our course list. Additionally we sell emergency crash cart cards on Amazon.