COVID-19 Prevention for Lower Risk Jobs
This training provides personnel with information regarding COVID-19 preparedness and response. This includes
information on COVID-19, COVID-19 worker exposure risks, infection prevention and control measures. Follow these
COVID-19 prevention and control measures in addition to your other existing safety and health policies and
procedures at your workplace.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of COVID-19 and how we are exposed to it.
- Know the symptoms of COVID-19 and how they are transmitted.
- Recall the principles of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidance on workplaces preparing
- Understand the difference between direct and indirect transmission of COVID-19.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines on social
This course is offered in an online format and is accessible with any web browser or internet tablet.
This course takes a minimum of 1 hour to complete, excluding examination.
Our course includes the opportunity for interactive questions and answers with the course trainers. We are available
8am to 4pm Pacific time via email and phone to assist you!
Our course front matter includes the syllabus, and statements from all instructors and contributors.
- [CDC-1] Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Coronavirus (COVID-19). Accessed May 1, 2020.
- [OSHA-1] Occupational Health and Safety Administration. OSHA 3990-03 2020: Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for
COVID-19. Accessed May 1, 2020.
- [NEJM-1] Monica Gandhi, M.D., M.P.H., Deborah S. Yokoe, M.D., M.P.H., and Diane V. Havlir, M.D. Asymptomatic
the Achilles’ Heel of Current Strategies to Control Covid-19. New England Journal of Medicine. April 24, 2020.
Additional review information
Additional information is available for organizations that are reviewing our course, just ask us.
- Complete printout of study materials
- Complete testing instruments with answer keys -- This is only available to accreditation organizations and
government regulators that review our course.
- Complimentary online course access
- Resumes, CVs and all credentialing information for our instructors
States where our COVID-19 prevention for lower risk jobs is accepted
Our Course is accepted in the following states in the US: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS,
KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY.
Not available for sale in ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, MD, Washington D.C.
Sign up now
Contact us at 1-877-636-2055
1-877-636-2055 to schedule an in-person training for your group
(minimum of 10 people).