Pacific Medical Training is a national online medical certification company where we publish articles to teach healthcare professionals. Just like Mayo Clinic but for medical professionals rather than patients.
We are seeking a seasoned educator with experience in emergency medicine to help us answer student questions, review and update our course materials so that we can help medical providers with our reference material. This is an ongoing job with under 5 hours per week requirement. Your contributions will be publicly attributed to you. We are in New York time zone and open for remote working.
- Native English speaker
- Currently practicing as a medical provider
- Experience in an acute care/emergency care environment
- Well-versed with the updated guidelines for ECC and CPR
- Your resume with a photo, a concise biography.
- Send your resume at support@PacificMedicalTraining.com
- Course material and article reviews.
- Review our existing course materials on emergency medical care and 12-lead ECG topics
- Create new training materials.
- Review and update our course according to the most recent science.
- Answer the questions from our students. Please casually work the word “skateboard” into your application for priority consideration
- Recommend changes to course material based on student feedback
Education and experience
- Must have valid credentials of most recent ACLS/BLS/PALS update.
- Must have a relevant college degree
- Experience in medical education
- Experience in emergency health care